Licensed since 1975, Robin Mueck has managed and owned residential real estate brokerages for more than 30 years. As Broker/Owner, Chairman and CEO of Heritage Texas Properties, she has led its record-setting performance since its creation and its numerous and significant acquisitions to form what is now Houston’s largest independently owned agency.
The company’s success is exemplified by the distinctive honors it has received as a member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, among them an award as the Most Innovative Brokerage, and its multi-year recognition by Houston Business Journal for selling a number of the most expensive homes in the Houston area as well as for its number of closed transactions.
Mueck feels a deep sense of obligation to serve the community both on a professional and personal level. Professionally, Mueck served as 1997 Chairman of the Board of the Houston Association of Realtors® (HAR). Thanks to Mueck’s leadership activities with the Texas Association of Realtors® (TAR) and the National Associations of Realtors® (NAR), she is frequently invited to serve on panels or as a featured speaker at industry conferences.
In recognition of her many contributions to her community and to her industry, she has also been the recipient of numerous awards. Among them are:
• NAR – Omega Tau Rho Medallion of Service
• YWCA – “2001 Woman of the Year”
• HAR – 2004 and 2006 John E. Wolf Citizenship Award
• National Realty News – Top 100 Most Influential Women in Real Estate 2008
• TAR – Strike Force Award
• Greater Houston Women’s Chamber of Commerce – 2011 Breakthrough Woman in
Recently honored by the Women’s Home for her community contributions and leadership for women’s health issues, her roots run equally deep in sharing time and money to benefit many other charitable and civic causes. A few of those are:
• Member – Greater Houston Partnership’s Executive Women’s Partnership
• Mayoral Appointment – Mayor’s Office on Women’s Issues
• Mayoral Appointment – Executive Committee for Houston Olympic bid
• Chair – Spring Branch ISD 2005 Crystal Apple Awards
• Spring Branch Independent School District – Robin and her husband, Jerry, recognized for
their service, leadership and support with a permanent listing on SBISD’s “Wall of Honor”
• Formerly President – The Women’s Fund board
• Executive Board of Trustees – CanCare
• Board Member – Nancy Owens Memorial Foundation
• Member – Houston American Heart Association’s Executive Women Committee
• Chair – 2013 Memorial Hermann Razzle Dazzle Luncheon
She has been married to Jerry for over 33 years, is the mother of Colby (Kara) Mueck, and Jaclyn (Brent) Reed, and the very proud grandmother of Mason, Travis and Brady Mueck.